SVN | Gold Dust Commercial Associates – Reno, NV
Ready for a lucrative career filled with big rewards? Take control of your future by becoming a Commercial Real Estate Advisor with SVN Gold Dust Commercial Associates, a leading commercial real estate company.
You’ll achieve your goals, break boundaries, and reach new heights with SVN. SVN is one of the fastest growing commercial real estate organizations, providing comprehensive training, management, administrative and marketing support. The System is comprised of approximately 190 independently owned and operated franchised offices and 1,300 agents throughout the United States. As a full time Commercial Real Estate Advisor, you’ll guide owners, investors and tenants through the sale or lease of their commercial properties, form new relationships, gain customers, and work closely with them to offer helpful services and advice all while tapping into the success of a career with unlimited income potential. SVN | Gold Dust Commercial Associates’ rewards come in big packages and success never goes unnoticed.
Join our team of highly talented Commercial Advisors and you’ll enjoy these benefits:
Rewards: Imagine setting your own schedule, working independently under the guidance and support of your local broker’s office, and being paid based on your productivity.
Recognition: Good work and ambition pay off! SVN honors and rewards outstanding work.
Respect: You association with one of the most recognized brands in commercial real estate gives you immediate credibility with buyers and sellers. Your clients will rely on you as they embark on the important transactions of selling or leasing property.
Results: You will receive support every step of the way with training, guidance and the power of branding. With so much professional savvy behind you, there is no limit to your success!
We have the key to your success in Commercial Real Estate.
At SVN, you’ll get top-notch training and valuable resources. SVN Advisors have succeeded by coupling their own ambition with the SVN System’s, strengths and resources. As a SVN Advisor, you can expect:
- Professional Development Tools: Increase your value to customers, learn new skills and advance your career with our industry-acclaimed SVN tools.
- Marketing and Advertising Support: Get the respect and prestige that comes with the widely advertised, nationally recognized SVN name.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Stay competitive and drive your business to the highest levels with our powerful online tools.
- Personal Business Solutions: Maximize your earning potential with resources that help you plan your goals and strategy.
- An active Real Estate Salesperson or Broker license, or the ability to obtain one within the first month of hire
- This position is commission only; therefore individuals must have the ability to maintain their finances while building their business
- Strong work ethic
- Customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and details
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, real estate experience, sales experience and communication skills